- Note – Don’t run these commands on your production system as you can easily corrupt your data
- In ASM versions 220.127.116.11 and later, the ASM disk header block is backed up in the second last ASM metadata block in the allocation unit 1.
- aun – Allocation Unit (AU) number to read from. Default is AU0, or the very beginning of the ASM disk.
- aus – AU size. Default is 1048576 (1MB). Specify the aus when reading from a disk group with non-default AU size.
- blkn – block number to read. Default is block 0, or the very first block of the AU.
- dev – ASM disk or device name. Note that the keyword dev can be omitted, but the ASM disk name is mandatory.