–> Use the above Menu to navigate around 300 RAC articles
Article Clusters: Debug 12c-New-Feature ASM Clusterware RAC RAC-Performance RAC-Networking RAC-Tools
Recently updated articles :
|XA : Java code for a simple TPM||12c: VIP/Application failover on LEAF Nodes||12c : Pluggable Databases|
|XA : RAC and Performane for XA Tx||12c/11g: Serverpools||12c: FLEX ASM|
Useful articles : Overview of all my 11g/12c RAC articles
- My initial blogging is about my expieriences with 18.104.22.168/12.1 RAC systems on Linux
- Most of the articles are using following infrastructure; Virtualbox 4.2.14 on top of OEL 63/OEL64.
- Use the Menubar to navigate through all the articles or press the HOME button of the menu to get displayed all RAC related articles ( preferred method as can you get a quick overview about all articles)
- Note this Blog will not produce any new Post – only new pages will be added over time. This allows me to create a main menu where you can easily navigate and find interested page grouped by certain topics.
- This blog represent the work and opinions of the author and do not constitute official positions of my current employer Oracle (working for the Oracle RAC support team ).
- This material has been reviewed, but author assume no responsibility whatsoever for the test cases.
- If you corrupt your databases by running my scripts, you are solely responsible for that.
One thought on “Helmut’s RAC 11g/12c intial post”
I would to thank you about your precious BLOG concerning Oracle 11g RAC
i find very interesting your article “Troubleshooting Clusterware startup problems with detailed debugging info”
and i would to know if you could communicate about your scripts especially
fn.sh , f_egrep.sh and get_ca.sh …..
Thank’s in advance
You made a big work for Oracle communauty Sir !!